Julie (Norris) Wilder is an entrepreneur and community advocate utilizing the mechanism of business to create positive social, economic and environmental change. She resides in Central Florida where she leads Yestermorrow Adventures in the strategic management of multiple projects, brands and companies.
Previously, as co-founder and former co-owner of Dandelion Communitea Cafe, her focus on cultivating authentic community helped birth the now thriving localist movement throughout Central Florida. As a localist advocate, Julie co-founded the OurLando movement and is the voice of an award-winning talk show, Front Porch Radio on WPRK 91.5fm.
She is a BALLE enthusiast, Slow Money champion and advocate for social & economic sovereignty and justice. She is also a mother, writer, graphic designer, amateur photographer, artist, folk doula and hobby herbalist.
- Yestermorrow Adventures, Strategic Management Company, Founded 2018
- Spiral Spectrum Cosmic Calendar, Bridge from Gregorian to Rhythmic Time, Designer
- Pink Moon Outfitters, a wholesale portal for retail offerings of Yestermorrow Adventures
PAST ACCOMPLISHMENTS & AFFILIATIONS
- Front Porch Radio, WPRK 91.5 FM, Founder & On-Air Host, 2007 to 2017
- Dandelion Communitea Cafe, Co-Owner & Co-Founder, 2005-2015
- Progressive Local Alliance for Community Enrichment (PLACE), aka Ourlando, Co-Founder
- Velocity Magazine, Community Editor through early 2014
- Gaia Mama, Journal of Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond, 2009 to Present
- Edible Orlando, Advisory Board Member